Rates from R950.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Hotel type; Luxury Guest House
- Location; Stellenbosch/ Paarl
- Hotel size; 15 Rooms
- Recommended stay; 2-3 nights
A Cape Dutch styled country retreat located on a working 220-hectare wine farm close to both Paarl and Stellenbosch.
The views from Hawksmoor are simply stunning, vistas out over the Winelands and onto Table Mountain in the distance.
Hawksmoor House has been meticulously restored into the luxury guest house it is today, friendly staff and management add to that authentic country house experience.
15 beautiful guest rooms are spread out over four buildings within the property namely; Manor House, Edge House, Slave Quarters and the Dairy Rooms.
Each one of the rooms offers all the latest amenities that one would expect from a luxury hotel.
Dining at Hawksmoor showcases the very best that the Cape Winelands has to offer whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner one. The delicious cheese and meat platters are simply the best (trust us of this).
A magnificent restored, historic wine cellar and wine tasting room are on offer for tasting wines that are made from the estate (Hawksmoor at Matjieskuil).
One can easily spend a good few hours sampling some of the Cape's finest.
- Swimming pool.
- Wine tastings.
- In-room massage and beauty treatments.
- Laundry service.
- Internet availability.
- Afternoon High Tea.
- Whisky in the Drawing Room.
Children are most welcome.
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- Wine tastings
- Delicious cheese and meat platters
- In-room massage and beauty treatments
- Airport transfer service
- English, Afrikaans, German and French spoken