Rates from R750.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Hotel type; Apartments/ houses
- Location; Cape Town
- Hotel size; 30 establishments
- Recommended stay; 2-14 nights
The brilliantly coloured De Waterkant Village is a unique European inspired village of semi detached charming cottages amongst cobbled stoned avenues conserved from the 1760's.
Cradled in between the city and then the Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant garde, a social metropolitan sanctuary highlighted through the plethora of restaurants, art galleries, night clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired cafés.
Famous for being a gay and lesbian-friendly hub, the whole village is within just strolling range of bars in addition to trendy nightspots. Pulling side by side comparisons from cultural together with artistic villages from all around the globe, De Waterkant embraces uniqueness and theatricality, echoed within the architecture in addition to vibrancy from the citizens and visitors.
Strolling around the lovely sidewalks, one can't help but be swept up in its spell; this is a location which will lure an individual directly into its fold and care to one to engage and take pleasure in life's finer delights.
Apartments at De Waterkant are as diverse and distinctive as their own historically rich refurbished facades. Along with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments to select from, you will find apartments to match every visitor's desires.
De Waterkant Village comes with an assortment of serviced, deluxe self-catering houses and also apartments together with roof top gardens, splash swimming pools and also fire places. Most of the houses and apartments have spectacular sea and harbour vistas, which make the village the most desirable and fashionable locations to stay in Cape Town.
The superior self-catering houses and apartments are independently furnished to the very best expectations. Every one of the superior houses and apartments has got impressive views of the harbor, city bowl or Table Mountain and also have private pools.
Meals or even shopping can be pre-ordered prior to one's arrival. When confirming the booking we will send through meal plan options as well as a shopping list.
There are numerous restaurants in the area, most within walking distance.
- Daily housekeeping and guest consumables
- Full laundry and linen services
- Daily tourist information, recommended activities, shuttles and tours
- Housekeeping over weekends is on request and at an additional charge
- Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering accommodation.
- Secure parking can be arranged at Cape Quarter, at a competitive rate.
- Pool - Enjoy leisurely hours next to the pool, situated at De Waterkant House.
- The Reception area is a wireless hotspot and there is also a computer station for internet facilities
Family friendly depending on the establishment, please enquire as to which ones are best for families.
- V&A Waterfront
- Restaurants and bistros
- Amazing views
- Centrally located
- Within walking distance to shops