Rates from R2 300.00 pp
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands (ZAR)
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Hotel type; 5 Star Hotel
- Location; Cape Town
- Hotel size; 82 Rooms, Suites & Villas
- Recommended stay; 2-7 nights
The magnificent Cape Royale Luxury Hotel is ideally positioned in Cape Town's Green Point, just a short walk from the V&A Waterfront and city centre.
Everything about the Cape Royale screams exclusivity, where one is always treated like royalty.
The Cape Royale offers guests stunning views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean, and the nearby Waterfront (especially from the rooftop Sky Bar).
Opulent touches and all the modern amenities one would expect from a hotel of this standard feature throughout all the rooms, suites, and villas.
All room types offer satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, Egyptian cotton sheets, a pillow menu (yes that is correct, a "pillow menu"), as well as a fully equipped kitchenette for those times when you do not feel like eating out.
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Family Deluxe Suites
- Two Bedroom Sea Facing Family Deluxe Suites
- Two Bedroom Business Class Suites Executive
- Three-Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Penthouse
- Three Bedroom Penthouse
The Cape Royale Hotel's in-house Bistro 1800°, named such because of the meats which are grilled at a temperature of 1800° Fahrenheit, offers some of the best steaks and shellfish in Cape Town, and is a must for at least once during your stay.
The Sky Bar and pool deck, situated away from the maddening crowds, offers panoramic views of the city and the Atlantic Ocean and serves refreshing cocktails (or your choice of beverage) and sushi.
We at Uyaphi.com can’t think of many better ways to sit back, relax and take in one of our perfect Cape Town sunsets.
- Multilingual concierge and front desk staff.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Rooftop Pool Deck.
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- 24-hour room service & butler service.
- Private in-room check-in on request.
- Express check-out on request.
- In-room safe spacious enough for laptops.
- Child-minding services.
- Valet parking.
- 24-hour security and underground parking.
- Private Concierge, Transfers and Tours.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning services.
The Cape Royale Hotel embraces families of all sizes and shapes with family friend room configurations, kid-friendly menus, activities and services all within safe and luxurious surrounds.
Marketed as Cape Town's leading day spa by the hotel itself (we feel it is certainly in the top 5), Casuarina Wellness Centre is as opulent as one could wish for. Highly trained personnel and a Spa menu that will make your eyes water all bodes well for a fantastic few hours of pampering and relaxation.
His and hers treatments range from 30 minutes all the way through to a 4 hour pamper session, the choice is yours.
- Multilingual concierge and front desk staff
- Fully equipped cardiovascular gym and wellness centre
- Rooftop Sky Bar and Pool Deck
- Valet parking
- Child-minding services
- Easy walk to V&A Waterfront
- Numerous surrounding restaurants
- Full breakfast
- Exclusive of 1% Tourism Promotion Levy (TOMSA)
- Other meals and snacks
- Travel insurance