Sorry for you
This is a "403" error page.....
Viewing Uyaphi.com's folders are prohibited and slightly naughty.
- Kenya SafarisIn Swahili, the word safari means "long journey." Uyaphi would like to offer you a 'long journey' where you can discover the spectacular diversity of countryside, wildlife, birdlife, flora and traditional tribal customs. The wildlife in Kenya is the country’s leading attraction and you are spoilt for choice with no less than forty national parks on offer, including the Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli and Meru.
- Ethiopia SafarisThis is the business end of the stick, here on the safari page you will find all of the safaris that we offer within this amazing country. Please note that all trips barring one or two are completely customizable, tailored around you and what you are looking to get out of your safari.
- Tanzania SafarisWhen you to travel to Tanzania, you will be met with some of the most diverse safari experiences in Africa and in national parks which enjoy only a fraction of the visitor numbers of its northern neighbor. On safari, you will have the chance to visit destinations amongst which are: The Serengeti, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Ruaha, Selous, Mafia Island, Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro.
- Uganda SafarisThis is your chance in a lifetime to go on a Gorilla Safari in either Uganda or Rwanda, two of Africa's untamed destinations. Other than gorilla and chimps trekking there is also the tree climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Victoria as well as the source of the Nile River and Murchison Falls. Gorilla Trekking is a must.
- Malawi SafarisWarm heart of Africa" four words that completely sum up Malawi for you, without question one of Africa's safest, friendliest and relaxed countries to visit and we have not even got onto the scenery and wildlife yet. Transverse Lake Malawi in the privacy and luxury of a 38 foot Maxim catamaran, now can you think of a better way to relax?
- Zambia SafarisWe offer a broad range of safaris to suit most budgets and interests. Whatever you chose, you will be part of an exclusive club to have travelled this beautiful land. Zambia is much more than the Victoria Falls or the Zambezi river. Slightly off the beaten track, you will discover abundant wild and birdlife in its national parks.
- Zimbabwe SafarisFor wildlife fans, a safari in Zimbabwe is very hard to better regarding wildlife, birding, and locations. How you travel on your safari is just as diverse as Zimbabwe is itself, from guided safari vehicles to fixed-wing and helicopter safaris to canoeing, walking and elephant/ horse back safaris to choice is entirely down to you.
- Namibia SafarisNamibia offers untamed and vast expanses of bushveld, desert scapes teaming with wildlife a photographers paradise. Home to the Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Caprivi Strip, Namib Desert, Windhoek, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast to mention just a few of the attractions. Combine these attractions in the form of a fly-in, camping or self-drive safari, and one is sure to have a safari of a lifetime.
- Botswana SafarisWe offer various styles of safaris in Botswana from budget to camping to mobile to luxury tented and fly-in safaris. Each type of safari has its own advantages, designed to suit your needs, requirements, and budget. Allow us at Uyaphi.com to guide you through the amazing land that is Botswana.
- South Africa SafarisA selection of tours and safaris that take in all destinations between Cape Town and the Kruger National Park. These safaris range from day tours to self-drive options to overland adventures all the way through to tailor-made fly-in safaris. We cover all destinations within South Africa.