Okaukeujo Rest Camp
- Enquire Now
Okaukuejo is located 17 km from the southern entrance of the park, and famous for its flood-lit waterhole, where visitors can observe at close quarters a spectacle of wildlife congregating and interacting.
Rooms & Suites:
Accommodation is provided to suit every need, in premier bush chalets overlooking the waterhole; bush chalets and double rooms; or family chalets. Other facilities include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk and camping facilities.
- 5 x premier waterhole chalet
- 30 x waterhole chalet double rooms
- 2 x family chalets (2 rooms, 4 beds) with braai
- 25 x bush chalets (2 beds) with braai
- 40 x double rooms
Food & Wine:
Restaurant, bar and shop are all on offer.
Namibia Wildlife Resorts is now offering, for the first time in the 100 year history of the park, guided night drives from the three camps in Etosha, providing visitors with an opportunity to experience an entirely different side of Etosha's wildlife treasures. Morning and afternoon guided drives are also on offer.
All guided drives are conducted in specially modified land-rovers, using experienced guides who will help you discover the wonders of nature, both big and small.
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Etosha National Park
- - Lodge size; 100 chalets
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Flood-lit waterhole
- - Guided night drives
- - Guided morning and afternoon game drives
- - Or just self drive
- Rates from: NAD 650.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars
- Namibian Dollars are 1 to 1 with the South African Rand
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - NAM; from £ 800
- USA - NAM; from $ 1700
- EUR - NAM; from € 1100
- Subject to availability & T&C's