Namutoni Rest Camp
- Enquire Now
Namutoni is located in the eastern side of Etosha National Park. It centers on an old German Fort, overlooking the King Nehale waterhole.
The Fort has been developed into the hub of activity, offering two restaurants, a relaxation lounge, a bar, crafts boutique, curio shop, jewellers and bookstore.
The Fort area is for pedestrian access only, and an elevated decked walkway along the water-hole facing wall will provide opportunities for enjoying the surrounding scenery, wildlife and the spectacular sunsets.
Rooms & Suites:
Accommodation at the Namutoni Rest Camp is provided in comfortable double rooms or bush chalets.
- 20 x bush chalet (2 beds); accessed along wooden walkways and offer comfort & privacy with access to a private area both at the front and from the bathroom. Equipped with a fridge & tea station.
- 24 x double rooms; spacious and private, with double shower and basin bathroom. Sliding doors give access to a relaxation area in the front of the chalet while an outside shower is reachable via the bathroom. Equipped with a fridge & tea station.
Food & Wine:
Restaurant, bar and shop are all on offer.
Namibia Wildlife Resorts is now offering, for the first time in the 100 year history of the park, guided night drives from the three camps in Etosha, providing visitors with an opportunity to experience an entirely different side of Etosha's wildlife treasures. Morning and afternoon guided drives are also on offer.
All guided drives are conducted in specially modified land-rovers, using experienced guides who will help you discover the wonders of nature, both big and small.
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Etosha National Park
- - Lodge size; 44 Chalets
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Historic fort
- - Flood-lit waterhole
- - Guided night drives
- - Guided morning and afternoon game drives
- - African fusion restaurant
- - Steakhouse
- - Curio shop, jewelers and bookstore
- Rates from: NAD 1 500.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars
- Namibian Dollars are 1 to 1 with the South African Rand
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - NAM; from £ 800
- USA - NAM; from $ 1700
- EUR - NAM; from € 1100
- Subject to availability & T&C's