- Enquire Now
Strategically located halfway between Okaukuejo and Namutoni, Halali is situated at the base of a dolomite hill, amongst shady Mopane trees. A flood-lit waterhole which is viewed from an elevated vantage point provides exceptional wildlife viewing throughout the day and into the night.
Rooms & Suites:
Accommodation at Halali Rest Camp is provided in family chalets, two and four bed bush chalets and double rooms - all converted with large sliding doors to the outside, to allow visitors to experience and benefit from the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. Other facilities at Halali Rest Camp include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk and camping facilities.
- 2 x family chalet (4 beds) with braai
- 10 x bush chalet (2 rooms, 4 beds) with braai
- 10 x bush chalet (2 beds) with braai
- 39 x double rooms
Food & Wine:
Restaurant, bar and shop are all on offer.
Halali Rest Camp is now offering, for the first time in the 100 year history of the park, guided night drives from the three camps in Etosha, providing visitors with an opportunity to experience an entirely different side of Etosha's wildlife treasures. Morning and afternoon guided drives are also on offer.
All guided drives are conducted in specially modified land-rovers, using experienced guides who will help you discover the wonders of nature, both big and small.
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Etosha National Park
- - Lodge size; 61 Rooms
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Flood-lit waterhole
- - Guided night drives
- - Guided morning and afternoon game drives
- - Nature walks within the camp
- Rates from: NAD 650.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars
- Namibian Dollars are 1 to 1 with the South African Rand
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - NAM; from £ 800
- USA - NAM; from $ 1700
- EUR - NAM; from € 1100
- Subject to availability & T&C's