From US$ 2740.00 pp sharing
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Scheduled and tailor-made departure dates
- Duration; 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Lodging; Luxury Lodges
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Day 1: Loldia House
- A representative will meet you on your morning arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transfer you by road through the scenically beautiful Great Rift Valley to Loldia House.
- The transfer time is approximately 2 hours from Nairobi.
- Afternoon at leisure on the farm, with the option of an evening walk with Loldia's resident naturalist, evening sundowners overlooking Lake Naivasha or a night game drive.
- Loldia House, Dinner.
Day 2: Loldia House
- An early breakfast, before departing for the day to Lake Nakuru National Park.
- A Morning game drive around Lake Nakuru, famous for its abundance of flamingos and large variety of water birds.
- Loldia House, All meals
Days 3-5: Governors' Camp
- Flight transfer to Governors' Camp, where the entire Camp is under canvas and its classical styled safari tents are set on the banks of the river, in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- The days are at leisure to enjoy the game viewing activities on offer.
- Governors' Camp, all Meals.
Days 6-7: Mfangano Island Camp
- Flight transfer to Mfangano Island Camp and take a boat trip to Mfangano Island Camp (Lake Victoria).
- Spend the days exploring this great Lake, fishing for Nile Perch, bird-watching, boat rides or walks to the local friendly villages.
- Mfangano Island Camp, all Meals.
Day 8: Safari Ends
- Return to Nairobi, before being transferred to the Carnivore or Talisman restaurant for dinner, (Payable direct).
- Final transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for the international flight departure.
A highly recommended add on; A 4 day Rwanda Safari, with Gorilla trekking permits (one on each day), visits to Ruhengeri, or any of the nearby lakes, the Genocide memorials and any community projects.
For more information, please see - Sabyinyo Safari.
- Transfers to and from camps.
- 7 nights full board accommodation at Loldia House, Governors' Camp, and Mfangano Island Camp.
- All meals as stated per itinerary.
- All activities as stated per itinerary.
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flights as specified on the itinerary
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature