Rates on Request, budget dependent
The Above Rates should be used as a guideline only.
- All rates are subject to availability
- Rates may vary according to season
- Lodging may change depending on your budget
- Vehicle type may change depending on your budget
- All rates may change without notice
- Single supplement may apply
- Departure; Daily on request
- Duration; 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Lodging; Mashatu Main Camp
- Group Size; Minimum 2
- Note: Travel insurance is compulsory for all safaris
Located in the Tuli Block in south eastern Botswana, Mashatu Game Reserve is accessible by plane or road from Johannesburg. This diverse wilderness of riverine forest, open savannah and sandstone outcrops are home to a huge concentration of wildlife. Suited to families, accommodation is comfortable, and activities include game drives, cycling, horse riding and walking safaris.
Days 1-4: Tuli Block - Botswana
- Transfer on arrival by light aircraft at Limpopo Valley Airport, Tuli Block (flight not included) you will be met and transferred to the lodge for four nights, including all meals and game drives.
- Mashatu Main Camp is the larger and more luxurious of Mashatu's camps.
- In the remote eastern corner of Botswana, at the confluence of the Limpopo and Shashe rivers, lies an area is known historically as the Tuli enclave - a diverse wilderness of savannah, riverine forests, marshland, open plains and sandstone outcrops.
- The name is derived from the magnificent Mashatu trees, which occur throughout this immense tract of privately owned land.
- Mashatu is also the home of no less than seven of Africa's giants: the African elephant, the lion, giraffe, the baobab tree, the eland, the ostrich, and the kori bustard.
- It is fitting therefore, that some 75,000 acres / 30,000 hectares of pristine game land, be set aside for these unique, prodigious features of this exhilarating continent.
- Accommodation; Mashatu Main Camp
Day 5: Tuli Family Safari Ends
- Depart after breakfast to the airport for your onward arrangements.
- Includes meals as above
- Includes activities as above
- Accommodation as above
- The entire safari is guided and hosted by professionally trained guides
- All flights
- Airport taxes
- Road transfers
- Drinks and alcohol
- Personal expenses