- Enquire Now
This Selinda Tented Safari Camp is situated in the Selinda Wildlife Reserve, a 135 000-hectare (300,000-acre) private wildlife reserve in northern Botswana. The Selinda Reserve is one of the largest reserves in all of Botswana. With a maximum of 28 guests staying in the entire reserve at any one time, the sense of space per guest is readily apparent.
Selinda Camp overlooks the waterway that links the Okavango Delta with the game-rich floodplains of the Linyanti Swamps. The main area of the camp is a thatched double-tiered building which incorporates a dining room, the lounge and bar facilities.
Rooms & Suites:
Selinda Camp has nine spacious and luxurious tents are under thatch with en-suite facilities that include a wonderful and romantic bath; a shower, hot and cold running water and flush loos. One of which is a pilot/guide accommodation of guest quality (capacity 16 +2). From the rooms, guests can look over the expansive floodplains and savannah - and enjoy the view from the cool veranda.
Food & Wine:
All meals are table'd hôte - early morning light breakfast; late morning brunch; afternoon tea; three course dinner. Special diets are catered for on request
Selinda guests can also enjoy the plunge pool, evenings around the traditional campfire and there is a small curio shop to buy local artefacts and clothing.
– Bird Watching
– Guided Walks
– Game Drives in 4x4 Land Cruisers
– Short walks from camp accompanied by an armed guide are encouraged
- - Lodge type; Safari Camp
- - Location; Linyanti Swamps
- - Lodge size; 9 safari tents
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- - Day and afternoon game drives
- - Night drives with spotlights
- - Short walks from camp and on game drives
- - Bird watching
- - Swimming pool
- Rates from: US$ 820.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - BOTS; from £ 740
- USA - BOTS; from $ 1547
- EUR - BOTS; from € 908
- Subject to availability & T&C's