Rates from US$ 655.00 pp
Per person per night sharing
Rates are in US Dollars (US$)
*Rates may vary according to season
- Lodge type; Private Safari Camp
- Location; Khwai Concession
- Lodge size; 4 Tented Suites
- Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
Little Machaba Camp offers that romantic 1950's style safari experience with classic safari styled tented suites and central guest area all overlooking the amazing and wildlife-rich surrounds of the Khwai Reserve.
Catering for a maximum of only eight guests at any one time, a stay at Little Machaba is all about privacy and an intimate safari experience.
One of the main attractions being that in reality, one does not have to leave the camp to witness fantastic wildlife and birdlife, sit back with glass in hand and let Africa's wildlife come to you.
Little Machaba Camp, the sister camp of Machaba Camp, although a more private more intimate affair awaits with only four luxuriously appointed suites on offer.
Tented suites all offer writing desk, indoor sitting area, comfortable bedding, en-suite bathrooms (with both indoor and outdoor showers) and a covered verandah with views of over the Khwai River and Moremi Reserve.
- Sleeping a maximum of eight guests at any one time
- 2 x Luxury Tents
- 2 x Family Luxury Tents
Cuisine at Little Machaba is all about local flavours prepared in the good old fashion of home-style cooking all by a team of skilled chefs and cooks.
Locations for dining are varied and with the co-operation of the weather one never dines in the same place twice.
- Indoor tented dining area
- Indoor lounge area with large library
- Swimming pool, with loungers
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor boma area
- Picturesque views over the Khwai River and into the Moremi Game Reserve
- Game drives in the morning and late afternoon/ evening
- Guided Walking safari options
- Explore the Khwai River on a Mokoro safari
- Visits to the local community
- After dinner night drive
Families with children under the age of 12 years are unfortunately not allowed at Little Machaba Camp unless one books out the entire camp on a sole use basis.
Treatments and massages are offered in the comfort of one's own tented suites or private verandah.
- Small, private and intimate
- A maximum of 8 guests at any one time
- Khwai wildlife and birdlife
- Game viewing from the lodge
- After dinner night game drive
- Dinner out under the African stars
- All meals
- Lodge activities
- Return vehicle airstrip transfers
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Levies & taxes
- Premium imported drinks
- Local and international flights
- Internal transfers
- Travel insurance
- Discretionary tips