Singita Lebombo Lodge
- Enquire Now
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Singita Kruger
- - Lodge size; 15 suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
Singita Lebombo was created as a transient witness to the land, constructed of steel, glass and wood in reverence to the African expanse before it.
Walkways snake their way along a ridge dotted with surreal euphorbia that praise the sky, at Singita Lebombo the lofts clasp like eagles' nests to the mountainside. Sparsely adorned spaces created of wall-to-wall glass; Singita Lebombo's suites are places of interaction with a wilderness that echoes to the soul.
Rooms & Suites:
Singita Lebombo comprises of 15 double rooms, all with own en-suite bathroom and shower, outside shower, mini bar and fridge, room mini safe, air-conditioning, overhead fans, direct dial telephones and game-viewing deck. Hairdryers, Insect spray, Mosquito Repellent, and Citronella wipes are available in all the suites.
The main lodge boasts an open-plan lounge area complete with a library and basic internet and computer facilities. - Dining areas overlook the expanse of the Lebombo concession.
Food & Wine:
Guests at Lebombo Lodge encounter something truly original: a cuisine inspired by African flavours and yet guided by the Western culinary tradition. Menus cater to both the adventurous and more conservative tastes and all special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Ask to visit the wine cellar, where you will find an extensive array of some of South Africa's finest wines.
Guests have access to a wide range of activities, including;
– Early morning game drives and guided bush walks.
– Guided safari walks on request. – Mountain biking and archery. – Afternoon (into evening) game drives in open Land-Rovers.
– A swimming pool.
– The African Trading Store stocks a range of African artefacts and curios.
– Visit the Spa complete with a fully-equipped gymnasium.
– Internet, Satellite TV and fax facilities are available to guests at both lodges.
- Rates from: R 23875.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's
At Singita Lebombo Lodge Service and staff highly attentive. Guides were knowledgeable. Amazing wine collection. Rooms are an absolute delight and very spacious.