Woodbury Tented Camp
- Enquire Now
Woodbury Tented Camp is one of those hidden gems located deep in the Eastern Cape bushveld.
The rustic tented camp is positioned on a hillside with views out over the wildlife rich floodplains of the Bushman's River, a true authentic African wildlife safari experience awaits those on a budget.
Rooms & Suites:
Seven large tented suites are on offer, each one with private patios and en-suite bathrooms facilities. Each of the tented suites is available in either twin or double beds, you can request either option when booking.
Food & Wine:
The main dining area is where all meals are served. Breakfasts, lunches, high tea and dinners are all a scrumptious affair.
A large lounge area is available for guests to relax in, a small library is also on offer. There is also a swimming pool for one to cool off in during the hot summer months.
Morning and evening games are par for the course where one get the chance to view the fantastic wildlife and birdlife of the Amakhala Game Reserve including the "Big Five" and a wide variety of game species such as zebra, giraffe and eland
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Amakhala Game Reserve
- - Lodge size; 7 Tented Suites
- - Recommended stay; 2-5 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Rustic Tented Camp
- - Private patios
- - Expansive main deck overlooking the Woodbury plain
- - High tea
- - Morning and evening game drives
- - Fantastic swimming pool
- - Bar area
- Rates from: R 2380.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in South African Rands
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - RSA; from £ 611
- USA - RSA; from $ 1390
- EUR - RSA; from € 495
- Subject to availability & T&C's