Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Enquire Now
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is the newest camp in this remote region of Namibia. Found in an area bordering the Palmwag concession and in the riverbed of the wildlife rich Hoanib River.
This area in Kaokoveld is famed for its incredible desert adapted plant and animal life, including elelphants, lions, black rhino, leopard and cheetah. One thing we can say for sure, the wildlife here is stunning.
Rooms & Suites:
Flanked by rugged mountain and desert scapes the the 7 tented suites offer up all the luxuries and amenities one would require in the heart of the Kaokoveld. Each suites offers en-suite facilities with private shaded viewing decks.
A main tented dining (bar) and lounge area offers up a fantastic swimming pool for the hot afternoons.
Wildlife activities include game drives and walks, the walking safaris in particular are a must (as many parts are only accessible on foot).
There are a few spots were water can be found and it is at these spots where the wildlife concentrates, remember to pack lots of memory cards for all those photos you will be taking.
- Camp Information
- - Lodge type; Remote Classic Camp
- - Location; Hoanib River / Damaraland
- - Lodge size; 7 Tented suites
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Camp Highlights
- - Desert-adapted elephants and and lions
- - One of Africa's remotest camps
- - Bordering the Skeleton Coast National Park
- - Fly in option only
- - Surrounding scenery
- - Swimming pool
- Rates from: NAD 5 556.00
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in Namibian Dollars
- Namibian Dollars are 1 to 1 with the South African Rand
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - NAM; from £ 800
- USA - NAM; from $ 1700
- EUR - NAM; from € 1100
- Subject to availability & T&C's