- Enquire Now
Finch Hatton's camp, a privately owned and managed one man's dream to create the ideal, offers guests a unique opportunity to relive the golden era of the safari in absolute elegance, 5 star comfort, the finest cuisine surrounded by the spectacle of the great African wilderness.
Finch Hatton's Camp surrounds a natural freshwater spring, flowing through three crystal clear pools, with tents along the water's edge Yellow barked Acacia Xanthophlea trees surround the tents. It is unfenced and wild. A wide variety of game has been sighted on the surrounding plains surrounding this Kenya tented lodge.
Rooms & Suites:
Finch Hatton's Camp accommodates up to 50 people, in large safari tents with twin beds, en suite bathrooms, brass fittings, large mirrors, WC, hot and cold running water and showers.
Each tent has a clothes rack, wooden Swahili chest, bookshelves and an antique writing desk. The tents have electricity, with shaver outlets for 110v and 220v, hairdryer and battery charger outlet for 220v as well as a fully stocked minibar fridge.
All tents have panoramic views of the surrounding springs and forests, large deck balconies with chairs, tables and daybed.
Food & Wine:
Breakfast and lunch are served al fresco on the terrace.
Dinner is a formal 6 course meal served in the main dining room. We have an excellent cellar of wines, a range of spirits and other drinks from our fully stocked bar.
- Early and late afternoon game drives throughout the park are provided in safari vehicles, with a professional driver guide
- Customised drives can be arranged at request
- Escorted Nature Walks can also be organized
- Optional Sundowner's in the nearby scenic Chyulu Hills watching the breath-taking sunset with Kilimanjaro in the background
- Optional bush breakfasts on the same range of hills with incredible views of the plains
- Day excursions to the nearby Amboseli National Park are offered
- The trip includes game viewing and lunch at Serena Amboseli lodge
- Other excursions further a field, include Lake Jipe or the historic Tsavo Rail bridge- scene of the famous "Man Eaters of Tsavo" tale
- Lodge Information
- - Lodge type; Safari Lodge
- - Location; Tsavo West
- - Lodge size; 25 luxury tents
- - Recommended stay; 3-7 nights
- Lodge Highlights
- - Game drives
- - Photography
- - Escorted walks
- - Sundowners
- Rates on Request
- Rates form part of Kenya Safari itinerary
- Per person per night sharing
- Rates are in US Dollar
- Rates form part of safari itinerary
- *Rates may vary according to season
- Flights (return);
- UK - KENYA; from £ 482
- USA - KENYA; from $ 1065
- EUR - KENYA; from € 570
- Subject to availability & T&C's