Spend 3 Nights at Xakanaxa Camp and Only Pay for 2!!!
Valid for new bookings with immediate effect for travel from 01 July 2012 to 30 November 2012.
For more information on the lodges and special offer click here to
Xakanaxa Camp – is a unique gem within the Okavango can be found in the very center of the Moremi Game Reserve (bordering and part of the Okavango Delta). The luxury camp is positioned upon the banks of the breathtaking Khwai River of which looks over the Xakanaxa Lagoon, hence the name Xakanaxa Camp.
24 guests are accommodated within 12 large as well as beautifully appointed tented suites offering either twin or double beds and all have en-suite showers, hand basins in addition to toilet amenities.
Found on the edges of the lagoon, each and every tented suite features a exclusive viewing veranda together with comfortable lounge chairs. Xakanaxa Camp is just one of a handful of camps with the Okavango/ Moremi region offering a year round land and water wildlife encounter in open landrovers, powerboats or dug-out canoes recognized regionally as mokoros.
- Accommodation in twin or double-bedded superior tents with toilet and shower en-suite
- All meals, snacks, teas, coffees, laundry, soft drinks, local-brand spirits, house wines and beer (premium brands excluded)
- Activities – either boating, short mokoro excursion or game drives in 4×4 vehicles with licensed guides
- Park Fees (excluding park fees for self-drive rates)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurance
- Guide and camp staff gratuities
Above offer is subject to availability and valid for travel from 01 July 2012 to 30 November 2012, and is only valid for new bookings with immediate effect.
Comments are closed.